Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Drumming fingers impatiently...

Buck @ easyracers writes, in response to my query,

We are currently polishing your frame. It should be completed within a day or two. We'll be in touch soon.

Found myself obsessing about the frame in the middle of the night. I don't have the requisite press tool to install the headset bearing cups; I have to take them along and get Easy Racers to press them in. So in the night I'm imagining that I'd gone down to fetch it and forgotten to take the headset bearing cups. Should I turn around and go back to fetch them? Or let it go and then take the frame and the cups up to Mike's Bikes and say, "please would you install these?" like a doofus.

OK, first thing today, after a morning run, I got the cups and the bottom bracket, put them in a baggie and put them in the car. Now I can't forget them.

I am pathetic.

No comments: